Working at MATEIS
The MATEIS laboratory studies three classes of materials (metals, ceramics and polymers), and their composites, incorporating their characteristics by volume and surface and their interfaces. The laboratory endeavours to describe how development, microstructure and properties are linked together by way of experiments and/or modelling.
Find out about the latest employment offers from MATEIS below :
Lecturers - Researchers
ATER and Post-doctoral opportunities
- Fracture of porous ceramics : application to the mechanical relaibility of Oxide Cells during thermal cycling
- Out-of-equilibrium bioactive ceramics coatings by Electrostatic Spray Deposition
- Processing defects in elastomers: characterization by tomography and consequences on the ultimate and fatigue properties
- Evaluation and modeling of the viscoelastic properties and the damage of polyethylenes subjected to oligo-cyclic stresses in relation to their microstructures.
- Stabilization of the earth by alkaline activation: Study of physico-chemical phenomena and their influence on the properties of uses.
Administrative and technical staff