► The research topics of the PVMH team are at the frontier between engineering, mechanics and chemistry.
The group is made up of researchers with complementary skills in physics, mechanics, physicochemistry, chemistry, process engineering...
► The main research axes are schematized below:
► The nature of the research activities involves various collaborations:
- with processing or chemical laboratories - when it is necessary to relate, characterize and understand the microstructure and the properties of the material,
- with structural mechanics laboratories when introducing relevant constitutive equations into codes of mechanical computation.
► The members of the group work on the following topics:
- (New) materials with optimized properties
- Development of new processes and architectured (multi-)materials
- Molecular mobility and relaxational mechanisms
- Physical mechanisms of deformation linked with the microstructure
2 September 2019